Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Secure parking for motorbikes in Ypres

gilbo139

Need a quick answer if possible.......have checked the accommodation threads but am after up to date advice for a friend that wants to book soon...........can anyone recommend a suitable B and B in Ypres that can cope with secure parking for 4 motorbikes........I would normally suggest the apartment de kloosterloft however they only take guests for 2 nights and this would probably only be one as part of a short tour.

Thanks Colin

Try Varlet Farm, I know they have secure parking for M/Cycles.

John

Thanks John , that's where I would stay which would be perfect however they have stipulated they would like to stay in the town itself and I,ve no experience of that .......or perhaps another village close by toYpres so they can walk to a restaurant and or a pub! regards Colin

Just a thought Colin...this is not B&B but self catering and right in Ypres Itself, very popular so you would need to check available dates, I know there is a secure garage that can be hired for about 8 euros a day which would solve your security problem.

http://www.lechatnoir.be/

B&B Hortensia, Rijselsestraat, Ypres offers accomodation to bikers and their bikes. Five minutes walk from the Grand'Place.

All the best,

Fred

• 3 weeks later...