Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Ww1 bayonet

markankers

I'm moved to add something too.

I've only been an active member for a few months, and during that time I have very much valued the posts by both S>S and Trajan who clearly share the same areas of interest as me. It is therefore disappointing to see these kind of 'over the top' (it is the Great War Forum!) reactions targetted at individuals, I find them to be a bit of a turn off.

Looking forward to a positive future, with much interaction with S>S and Trajan.

Cheers,

Tony

I have removed a number of posts, and edited others. Members don't have to agree, and their opinions are their own, but differences should be addressed by way of debating issues not personalities. Let there be no more.

In view of another comment above could I state categorically that MODS only view or intervene regarding PM's when such items are reported, or exceptionally when ( I think it may have happened once, we are approached by proper legal authority investigating a serious matter).

Thank you

Keith Roberts

Looking forward to a positive future, with much interaction with S>S and Trajan.

Cheers,

Tony

Indeed - SS has got a nice collection there and I freely admit I have learnt much from what he has shown - even when we disagree on things - and I look forward to more appearing!

On the subject of 'sloppy markings', which really deserves a thread of its own in many ways, how about this one, on a HQ viewable at http://www.denner.ca/weapons/Bayonets/ba15_6.jpg! I assume it is supposed to be an'09, but it looks almost like an '99 stamp was lying around...

post-69449-0-81754800-1411477448_thumb.j