Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

MILTON KEYNES MEETING

BIFFO

Hi,today I have been sent info re said meeting,am unable to read hand written letter,(nice to know someone writes the same as me) I want to reply but do not have your e-mail address

thanxs

biffo

northampton

Wouldnt mind knowing about it myself if OK, as Ive just moved to MK and never been to a WW1 meet before.

Could anyone mail me with it in case I dont get on forum again soon pse?

Ta v muchly

Steve :D

THANKS FOR INFO IAN :D

Is this an open meeting or a closed door affair? Is it on any particular aspect of WW1?

I live in Northampton and would be interested in attending the meeting if it was open to others.

Jamie

Jamie

You are most welcome to attend Northampton WFA meetings at the TA Drill Hall in Clare Street. Non members are welcome, and our next meeting is on November 11 when Martin Pegler will talk on Sniping in the Great War. Hopefully Biffo will be joining us sometime too.

Kate

PS Parking is free and very secure, and as an extra inducement, our bar prices are quite pocket-friendly too!

Re northampton meeting,biffo straining his chain to get there,am allready dressed with hair combed.

PS Parking is free and very secure, and as an extra inducement, our bar prices are quite pocket-friendly too!

Ooooh! Did I hear a mention of Bar Prices??? May have to blag a lift and join you all then instead of just going to the MK one :P

• 1 month later...

Well, seeing as I live in Milton Keynes, the thread caught my eye.

I'm looking into lots of WW1 history at the moment surrounding a few of my relatives, so any chance to meet up to discuss history etc. would be really good.

When do you all meet up?

Ta,

Stuart.

Hi Stuart

Im not a WFA person (yet) myself but do live in the land of the cows & grids myself. Missed the meet in question :( but the WFA have a site & included in its pages are a list of venues & dates mate. http://www.westernfrontassociation.com/bra...rammes_list.php will give you a start.

See ya around no doubt :D

Steve