Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

help with regt badge id.

armourersergeant

grad1.jpg

this is a picture ot my grandfather on the right and his two brothers, with his father sitting. Excuse the size of the photo but idiot in charge of computer equipment!

can any one help with regt badges.

left man Jack Leader looks like artillery to me but i was told cavalry he served in.

centreman id eric leader signals i am told

righthand man albert edward leader..west somerset yeomanry then AOC.

albert leader looks like west somerset yeomanry badge so i put this photo at 1914 or there abouts

Any help appreciated.

OH Poo! sorry folks ignore this post...It really is an idiot in charge of computer and to think they let me drive

We are all dying to take a look now .

:D

Ok ok i know you cant see the righthand mans badge but its took me all day to get a pic loaded so what happens the only one i can load up is the only one that has been defaced by my godson messing around

when poss if ever from past experiences i'll upload a better pic in the mean time see what you can do with this...

God after all this trouble i hope somebody posts even if just in sympathy for a fellow pal.

Arm.

just using the new attatchment to update better picture for anyboby interested.

I've got to be honest... but our man on the right NOT in the bowler :P having downloaded, zoomed, scanned looks like ASC.

dont say that staffs, the bloke on the right not the civvie is the only one im sure of.

He's my grandad and he was in the west somerset yeomanry and then the army ordance corps iI doubt he was in service corps in between. I have this down as yeo cap badge. see if you agree.

****** badge didnt come out