Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

medals of private f c leach

alan jones

Hello , I am just wondering if there is the remote hope that one of our members bought a pair of medals at Aldershot military fair in April or since of Private F C Leach , 36898 Wiltshire Regiment . The family would love to be reunited with them and thought they had been melted down years ago . Any help much appreciated , thank you .

Regards

Alan

Alan were you aware the medals were sold on ebay ? , I'm presuming the buyer sold these on at the fair afterwards, if not you could still contact him. Regards Brendan

Hello Brendan , I spoke to the buyer off e bay who told me he sold them on at the fair and thinks they were part exchanged on some deal but thats about all he could tell me . I hope they surface again for the family .

Regards

Alan

What a shame Alan that the family missed out on them, fingers crossed that they may turn up again, their not alone in their search as like myself and many others unfortunately we're all in the same boat.

Kind regards

Brendan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , I would very much appreciate a " heads up " if anyone sees F C Leach's medals up for sale please , it means a lot to his family , thank you

Regards

Alan