Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Medical services; general history Vol 1-4

Skipman

Great find. Well done!

The credit goes to the wonderful archive .org, and the people who upload these excellent books. They will keep you going for a wee while CGM?

Cheers Mike

On my wish list -

The credit goes to the wonderful archive .org, and the people who upload these excellent books. They will keep you going for a wee while CGM?

Cheers Mike

I just put them on my wish list, so thank you very much fairy godm godfather !

Fantastic, yet another find!

If anyone's computer ever crashes I have most of the hardback set in a bookcase in my office... :D

If anyone's computer ever crashes I have most of the hardback set in a bookcase in my office... :D

So do I, twice over, some signed and other medical OH, but I also have a 64GB USB stick with the NZ, Canandian, French and German OH's on it, and now British, its is outstanding. SKipman needs a special star against his name, he has spent loads to find these.

• 11 months later...

Anyone dissatisfied by locations of Casualty clearing stations, there is a lot of detail here about numerous CCS locations and their moving about. (Same series of books, I believe, but "title" is Medical History of the War.)

http://archive.org/stream/medicalservicesg03macp/medicalservicesg03macp_djvu.txt

• 7 years later...

To bring these books to your attention @David_Blanchardif you have not seen them before. Thanks to @Skipman for finding the links, I happened upon them via a google search for Vol II. Regards, Bob.

Edited by Bob Davies

Hi Bob,

Thanks for pointing these out. I have managed to access most of these.

David