Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Excellent Website

Amy Kitcher

There is an excellent website at

British War Memorial Project

It is only in its infancy, but has the potential be be really, really useful. I am a volunteer for Merthyr Tydfil and surrounding areas.

Amy

I volunteered many months ago, and then sent reminders, but have not been asked to do anything.

Have you tried emailing Jolly Jack via the Forum?

If this is not working, I have a private email address for him if you email me off-Forum.

A minor hijack. I am collecting together photographs of grave headstones of WW1 serving female casualties for a register to be published a couple of years hence as a memorial to their memory. As well as some overseas there are many across the UK. If there are any willing volunteers who would take some "snaps" of those in their locality I should be very pleased to hear from them. Your name will be acknowledged against the photo. Just let me know an area that you can cover I shall be pleased to let you know who is buried locally to you. Many thanks, Jim Strawbridge

jimstrawbridge@coinsale.fsnet.co.uk

Are you still having problems trying to email this organisation?

As a volunteer and co-ordinator (in waiting) I am interested to hear of problems

Cheers

Ryan

Had confirmation that I am now part of this fantastic project, taking photographs and details of Atherton cemetery to start, had no problems, all e-mails answered instantly.