Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

14-15 Star trio & plaque split

Andy_D

Hello Everyone!

Just browsing ebay and noticed this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2263415511&rd=1

And this....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13966&item=2263414727

When will they realise that they get more money by selling a group together? :angry::angry:

Kind regards,

Andy

Hi guys

Have e-mailed the seller asking to reconsider the split suggest as many as possible do the same.

Here's hoping :angry:

Gents,

I see the seller has added a note to both listings cross referencing them - a start, but both lots still have different highest bidders. It will all end in tears!

Steve

I too have sent a message off to the seller. Hopefully he will use some common sense - see what trios with plaque bring these days!

Well I think thats it...Damn shame!

Here is the e-mail that just came in:

Item was put on separatley by mistsake, did not connect that items were of the same group as they were purchased many years ago, and i have a vast collection.I donot think that i am allowed to withdraw items now that the auction has started. Thanks for your interest . Regards Barbara

I have contacted seller pointing out error of there ways and potential loss of revenue als that the auction can be stopped and relisted. Worth a try

Both are now being bid on by 'beebeeblack', although the prices seem very low so there could be a last minute spurt of bidding that could scupper it, but at present all seems well.

beebeeblack out there? Perchance a member of the Forum?

Richard