Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Royal Welsh Fusiliers economy cap badge and shoulder titles

ATNOMIS

Pals

Picked these up today in town. I noticed them come into a Charity shop and intercepted them from the shop as the lady handed them over.

Economy cap badge and shoulder titles your thoughts please.

Simon

DSCF4362.jpg

DSCF4363.jpg

DSCF4364.jpg

The badge and the titles look good to me, I never seem to have any luck in charity shops, great buy.

The badge and the titles look good to me, I never seem to have any luck in charity shops, great buy.

Thank you. I know a few old ladies in a few shops. After a weekly pop in I've got my face known. £20 to the Heart foundation.

Simon.

Thank you. I know a few old ladies in a few shops. After a weekly pop in I've got my face known. £20 to the Heart foundation.

Simon.

What a great acquisition Simon, I am positively envious. They look as if they belong together too. If only they could talk. I wonder if the old lady who submitted them knew anything of their provenence.

What a great acquisition Simon, I am positively envious. They look as if they belong together too. If only they could talk. I wonder if the old lady who submitted them knew anything of their provenence.

I know Medals/picture would have been a bonus.

Picked up a couple more badges etc at boot sale this morning pictures to follow.

Simon