Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

13th (County of London) Battalion, London Regiment (Kensington)

daniellarge

I am looking for uniform items for the 13th (Kensington) Battalion of the London Regiment.

At the moment I am specifically looking for a T 13 London shoulder title. This will most likely be made of brass. An example for a differently number battalion is attached. The number I want is 13.

However, I am also looking for other items:

• Cap badges
  • Helmet badges
  • Shoulder titles
  • Shoulder flashes
  • Unit flashes
  • Collar Dogs
  • Buttons
  • Photographs and pictures
  • News cuttings

Please contact me by PM or reply to this post if you have any of these items, can source them, or know where they might be obtained.

I am also interested in obtaining items relating to units described as:

• "West London Rifles"
  • "The Kensington Rifles"
  • 4th (Kensington) Middlesex VRC [3rd Vol Bn, The King's Royal Rifle Corps]
  • 41 (Princess Louise's Kensington) Signal Regiment
  • 41 (Princess Louise's Kensington) Signal Squadron (Volunteers)

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

post-89504-0-14903000-1334935223.jpg

Hi Dan, have you checked e-bay? Usually a good source for badges etc. Would advise removing your e-mail address and rely on members PMing you, as there have been reports of members getting increased spam from leaving their address on show. Regards Sean

Hi Dan, have you checked e-bay? Usually a good source for badges etc. Would advise removing your e-mail address and rely on members PMing you, as there have been reports of members getting increased spam from leaving their address on show. Regards Sean

Thanks Sean.

Yes there are occasional bits on eBay, but it seems the T 13 London shoulder title is rarer than the other numbers.

Trying to get the message out to other collectors and anoraks like me who may know dealers that aren't online, or may have something in their collection that they hadn't considered selling!

Best,

Dan

Hi Dan, I too spent a while waiting for a "Shiny Seventh" cap badge to turn up, and then, like buses, three turned up, so keep an eye on there! What about googling military fayres in your area. Normally a lot of that kind of stuff for sale when Ive been to our local fayre. Regards Sean

Are you a member of the British and Commonwealth Badge Forum? If not: http://www.britishbadgeforum.com/

Hi Dan, I too spent a while waiting for a "Shiny Seventh" cap badge to turn up, and then, like buses, three turned up, so keep an eye on there! What about googling military fayres in your area. Normally a lot of that kind of stuff for sale when Ive been to our local fayre. Regards Sean

Thanks for the tip Sean.

Are you a member of the British and Commonwealth Badge Forum? If not: http://www.britishbadgeforum.com/

And same to you Frogsmile.