Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

where do i start

andy 1

hi everybody

where do i start looking for a trio of medals 1914 star,bwm and victory medals.

these medals where awarded to private 6563 george fleshbourne 1bn lincolnshire regiment kia 1/7/16.

obviously i would like the originals,but if i can't get them where can i get a set of copies from.

thanks

andy

hi everybody

where do i start looking for a trio of medals 1914 star,bwm and victory medals.

these medals where awarded to private 6563 george fleshbourne 1bn lincolnshire regiment kia 1/7/16.

obviously i would like the originals,but if i can't get them where can i get a set of copies from.

thanks

andy

Presuming that youve exhausted trying to locate them through Family sources & theyve been disposed of?;[Hopefully not Dustbinned, A favourite of 1950s relatives,who had no interest in them!]You could list them here on the Forum Medals Wanted Site,{which in effect youve done!}On <Medalfinder.com>,In Medal News,A Letter in your Local Paper{or his Area Local paper}might cause some interest,you never know in fact the more people you tell the more chance there is,albiet a slim one that you may find them,I have had a little success in re~uniting Medals with others I had in my Collection,but only 4 times in as many Decades!{ & one of those I just located the Then owner,who didnt wish to dispose of them,has since died & now they gone again,[so if any body knows where the 1914 Star Trio to a SSM/Lt/Captain W.Bromage,ASC,is I'd very much like to know!]Good Luck! :)