Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

The Royal Logistic Corps Digital Library

Skipman

Some RASC/RCT and RAOC online documents, that may be of interest?

Royal Logistic Corps Library

Mike

Hi mike I just looked on the site for RCT only released certain years. I was trying to see if was giving anything on 80's that when I was in the RCT ( no such luck) cheer's mike

Ian

Ok Ian. I'm not sure how much there is of worth on it, I haven't registered, but thought best to post, just in case there was the odd gem for someone.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I made an enquiry to the above and received a prompt reply from Tony Abrahams (the website administrator) indicating that if anyone from the forum has a suggestion about what sort of documents they would be interested in seeing on the website they can do so through the feedback section (once you register), or (I think) you can also use the "contact us" box on the main page without registering.

Regards,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RLCM Volunteer

Members of the Forum may like to know that further material from the Great War has been added to this website. This includes Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Workshop Gazettes for 1916 - 1918 and the Army Service Corps 'Radiator' publication for 1916-1919. The AOC Workshop Gazettes will be particularly interesting for those with an interest in the Army Ordnance Corps as the AOC did not publish an official Corps Journal between 1915 and 1919.