Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

International Society for First World War Studies

Skipman

Interesting Mike, but this website does not seem to have been updated for a year (at least) . Will keep an eye on it. Michael Bully

Stumbled on this site, may be known to some of you, but new to me. I even noticed some (Great War related) job vacancy adverts.

International Society for First World War Studies

Mike

It appears to have been updated in the last few weeks at least. There is an archive listed as Feb 2012.

Keith.

I am a member of the society. Most of the communication is by email, I get on average 10 or so a week. I rarely visit the web site but do join some of the debates that occur; even receiving an admonishment once for being a little too critical of a certain American historian with a slight cool.gif German bias. I have tried to tell them to get a proper forum site instead of using email but so far to no avail. I have posted information acquired from the Society on here now and then when I think it may be of interest.

Jim

Oops, missed that. The banners were reminding people to renew their membership for 2011. Will take another look. Thanks for pointing this out Keith.

It appears to have been updated in the last few weeks at least. There is an archive listed as Feb 2012.

Keith.