Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

looking for Gnr/Sgt Ernest M. Taylor 1914-15 Star and Victory Medal

TRoss2006

FORUM RULE: "Members of the GWF MAY post images of MIC's/service records etc on the Great War Forum provided they have downloaded these themselves from Ancestry or similar sites, or have obtained them from, for example, the NA, and they relate to a specific research project being undertaken by the GWF member in question."

My disclaimer: "I have downloaded the attached image in an attempt to locate my Great Grandfather's Great War Medals"

My great grandmother Rebecca Taylor (born Kain) sold Ernest (Ernestus) Micheal Taylor's medals to a pawn shop when the family was very short on money after WWI. When she finally raised the money to buy the medals back, they were sold. I am searching here in the off chance that the medals still exist in someone's collection.

post-88185-0-77123600-1330372948.jpg

• Admin

I would join this forum if I were you, and repeat your query. Also I would delete your email address from the public sight unless you want to be spammed. Members can contact you via presonal message.

http://www.britishmedalforum.com/

Michelle

You may have found the search engine that searches dealer stock on that forum, it is quite helpful.

Good luck in your endeavour.

Regards,

Joseph