Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Problems with Medalfinder.com

Andrew Upton

Is anyone else having problems with Medalfinder.com? About a month ago now, I got a message from them that someone was interested in some way in one of the medals in my possession that I had listed. In the email, it had a link to pay the fee of £3.75 that they charge to connect you to the other person, but this link just brought up an error message. I've emailed the site numerous times to see if this can be resolved, but I've had no reply. Is it just me?

It just really bugs me - as the medal in question is a single BWM it just makes me wonder. Is the person trying to contact me a relative of the recipient?same surname?got his VM or other medals and wants to buy/sell mine/theirs to reunite the group? And the fact that the person at the other end is probably annoyed that I haven't contacted them! It just makes me mad :angry: .

havent tried to reunite a group as no-one has the ones to my split groups-would like it if the site listed all the medals it has on record as I have quite a few split and dont always have the time to sit down and type them all in as a search-may just list all my split groups on the forum :D