Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Corporal Dobson

dozza161

Can anyone tell me about Thomas Clark Dobson cpl RGA 51891. His records state he was in the 24th ............? unable to read what it says.

Then 130th hy bty what was this? I would also like a hint as to where he was fighting with these regiments so I can research what he did.

I know he was admitted to hospital with an injury to his hand, could this have been from handling maybe the howitzer as there is something on his sheet about bombs its just hard to read.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Doreen

Hi Doreen

Your lad was in the 130th Heavy Battery,and was in hospital with a contused (bruised) hand,if you have a look in the Long Long Trail ( next to donations )you will get a bit more information on The R.G.A and the 130th.

all the best Gary.

Hi Doreen

Your lad was in the 130th Heavy Battery,and was in hospital with a contused (bruised) hand,if you have a look in the Long Long Trail ( next to donations )you will get a bit more information on The R.G.A and the 130th.

all the best Gary.

Thanks for that Gary,

Didn't know what was wrong with his hand either so thanks for clearing that up. The people on here are so goodrolleyes.gif

Doreen