Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Anyone near or going to these cemeterys

N.S.Regt.

Hi

I have been going over 25th battalion records and checking out my list of members who died with the 25th and came across some conflicting information.

I have been checking the CWGC site and cross referenced it with National Archives of Canada web site, The Canadian Virtural War Memorial and my list to cchek it for errors. I have done approx. 450 names so far about half most of the errors I have found on the CWGC have been noted but I have 4 men I need a cofirmation of date of death. If anyone can help in this I would be grateful. I do not need a photo so do not go through any trouble just need the date of death. The names and Cemeterys are:

68405 Pte. Bailey Aaron 25th Battalion burried Voormezeele Enclosures no. 1 and no. 2 on Special Memorial no. 2

3180705 Pte. Dagley James Cornelius 25th Battalion burried Triangle Cemetery Inchy-En-Artois Grave reference C.18

67260 Pte. Dickens Henry 25th Battalion burried Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery Grave reference VI.B.36.

415495 Pte. Isenor Warner David Victor 25th Battalion burried Etaples Military Cemetery Grave reference XXII.M.6.

I have cheched the war Diary two men kia bit the Battalion was in training or rest camp the other two died of wounds.

Thanks and best regards

N.S.Regt.