Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Lieutenent John Pitcairn MILLAR

Mudd

Hi everybody,

I am trying to trace with a view to possible purchase, the WW1 trio and Memorial Plaque to John Pitcairn MILLAR, KiA 21/09/1918. He was a Lieutenent in the 6th Batt. Scottish Rifles.

I am also interested in as much information as is available on this man. I hold his wifes very rare medal and his son's WW2 entitlement (also KiA). I would like to re-unite the family groups.

I am aware that a forum member, 'regtcollector' made enquiries of this officer in 2007 through the forum and was assisted with information by the following members (mhifle,wullmackie, Procat, smithyday and barrieduncan) I have copied all the information they had available.

I would be grateful for any information whatsoever on this man and his military service. Any document or photograph would be very well received.

If 'regtcollector' is still an active forum member I would greatly appreciate contact as I am sure he/she must have information that would add to my knowledge.

Thanks in advance of information and for anyone that takes enough interest to view.

SteveGee