Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Cologne Cemetery Photos

Tim Godden

Hi All,

Sorry about the delay in posting them. I only have access to the net at work so have not been able to post them. I will, however, endeavour to get them on the web asap.

I will begin sometime next week putting them up on the net. I have hard copies too so if anybody would desperately like the original I am sure we can sort something out.

My apologies again for the delay, please understand.

All the best,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Bad news I'm afraid...I can't upload images on the computers at work because the network does not allow me to.

SO... :D ....if everyone who asked for photos gives me their home address I will send them out via snail mail.

Sorry to be a pain.

All the best,

Tim

Hi Tim

No worries, it was nice of you to make the effort to get the photos in the first place. I will get my details off to you asap.

Cheers and thanks very much

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There,

I have received most addresses, those from:

M.C. Chadwick

C.Turpin

A. Pittaway

M. Thompson

P. O'Dwyer

K. Lees

C. Liava'a

M. Buckley

R.Howells

R. Carman

and

S. Brown

This accounts for 20 of the 23 requests. Please can those who have not sent me their address do so as soon as possible. I want to send them all out in one go if possible. I appreciate that it is frustrating for those who have already given me their address. However, I will send to all the addresses I have on Saturday. After that I will send them at the next possible time, which may be some time. I do not get much time to go to the post office and I have my first Saturday off work since I was in Cologne so please, please, please give me your addresses if you would like the photos.

Those who I am still waiting for are

Shiglma

and

Northern Soul

All the best,

Tim