Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

'Biggles Biplane' BE-2 replica Christmas update

LowNslow

Snow on ground. Freezing cold in hangar, but nothing will stop the BB team. The wings are back on the BE-2 replica in time for Christmas.

Woo hoo!

More pictures at www.biggles-biplane.com

COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US, HERE'S TO 'BIGGLES BIPLANE' TAKING TO THE AIR IN 2011!

319.jpg

Snow on ground. Freezing cold in hangar, but nothing will stop the BB team. The wings are back on the BE-2 replica in time for Christmas.

Woo hoo!

More pictures at www.biggles-biplane.com

COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US, HERE'S TO 'BIGGLES BIPLANE' TAKING TO THE AIR IN 2011!

319.jpg

capt w e johns is the man from my childhood who started the fire of intrest in ww1. Keep up the good work. :poppy:

like it, but watch out for the black crosses lurking on the wall behind

cheers and happy Xmas

Martin B

Absolutely fantastic picture LowNslow....perfectly exposed.

Out of interest, how do you get a picture of that size accepted by the Forum. When I try to load images exceeding about 100Kb, I get an error message. Or has the size requirement been relaxed?

Cheers

Kallag

I think everyone has done a great job on this project :thumbsup: I would love to see her fly

Regards

Ian

Absolutely fantastic picture LowNslow....perfectly exposed.

Out of interest, how do you get a picture of that size accepted by the Forum. When I try to load images exceeding about 100Kb, I get an error message. Or has the size requirement been relaxed?

Cheers

Kallag

Picture was actually taken by Matt Boddington. I agree about exposure, not to mention the lack of camera shake in shiver-making conditions.

Picture was up loaded to our website at www.biggles-biplane.com (more pics on there if you are interested, click on the Latest News links), then a link set up to this page. I was actually a little worried that the image was too big!