Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Sudbourne Hospital Nr Orford 1916

Dr ELG

Hello! Hope I have done everything right......first time for me! Anyway I have some photo's of this WW1 hospital dated 1916 showing men and nurses and giving surnames of the men on the back. I don't want to part with them but if anyone has an interest ie their relative was there etc. I'd be happy to help. Bye!

Dr ELG.

Is that Orford Warrington?

I know that winwick was used but don't know of any others there.

Thanks, Mandy

Hi

Do you have an interest in hospitals in WW1 in general or is it just Sudbourne Hospital ??.

I've recently posted a couple of photo's in the Gallery section of this forum of one of my Grandmothers Uncles in hospital recovering from his injuries.I've no idea of the date or the hospital.

A LONG shot i know (given the shere number of injured and hospitals there must of been) but i don't suppose one of the people named in the photo's is a Thomas Coulson is it ??.

Stephen :blink:

Dr ELG

Just recieved your message.Knew it would be a long shot,but thanks for looking anyway.

Cheers

Stephen :D

• 19 years later...

Hi Dr ELG

Do you still have the photos? I would very much appreciate scans of the front & back if you have them. Happy to give the photos a good home if you no longer want them. Several generations of my family came from the village and I am researching its history.

Liz

• Admin
14 minutes ago, LizCraig said:

Hi Dr ELG

Do you still have the photos? I would very much appreciate scans of the front & back if you have them. Happy to give the photos a good home if you no longer want them. Several generations of my family came from the village and I am researching its history.

Liz

Welcome to the forum Liz

@Dr ELG hasn't visited for a while but hopefully this tag will alert them to your post.

Hi Liz,

I’ve had a look and can’t find the photo. I’m sure I must have it. I will keep looking. Fingers crossed! 
Kind regards Dawn