Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

memorial plaque

robins2

Well that's most considerate Robins2

Are you planning on posting images of every other plaque and medal you find on-line, just on the off-chance that someone happens to be looking for that also?

Are you planning on posting images of every other plaque and medal you find on-line, just on the off-chance that someone happens to be looking for that also?

Judging by the amount of wants posted on this forum, I will continue to post them as I find them. are there any problems/rules pertaining to the posting of the information of the locations/dealers etc., I assure you I am not promoting the buisness or looking to make any profit from the information.

Regards

Bob R.

I see by your advert you are buying/selling/trading medals, do you happen to have any LSH (Lord Strathcona Horse (RC), would dearly like to aquire same (I spent 10 years with them), have a 1st war LSH sabre.

Got outbid on e-bay last week for a 1st war pair with constabulary medal.I have a fairly modest collection (Commonwealth) ranging from Waterloo to present.

Regards

BobR.

Memorial Plaque to John Ingram, part of my collection, if any family member looking for it, available for trade

Regards

Bob R.post-55705-086530100 1280731484.jpg