Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Salonika map

DCliff

I have a map of Salonika taken I believe from an 1920's atlas of ww1 maps? The scanned file is quite large as its in hi res. The detail is very good and an inset map of the Dorion area is in the top right corner. The original is just over A4. Anybody who would like a copy I can probably email but this site will not let me upload as its to big.

• 3 months later...
Guest moonracker

I have a map of Salonika taken I believe from an 1920's atlas of ww1 maps? The scanned file is quite large as its in hi res. The detail is very good and an inset map of the Dorion area is in the top right corner. The original is just over A4. Anybody who would like a copy I can probably email but this site will not let me upload as its to big.

Hello

I'm interested in this map. Could I have a copy. How can you send me it ?

Dave,

I would also appreciate a copy. You can send it to me via my profile email.

Andrew

Hi Dave,

I would be intereseted in this map if you are still e-mailing them. Can you send it to my profile e-mail address please ?

Thanks,

Dale.

Thankyou for the scan Dave. Much appreciated.

Thankyou also for making the map available to fellow members.

Dave,

I am afraid your email was caught by my Junk mail filter. Can you please send it again and I will keep a better look out.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Dave I would love a copy of the map as I have just found out that my Grandfather was in this region during the war, and by coincidence today is the 95th anniversary of his re enlistment into the Army.

|Regards

Steve.

• 1 month later...

Dave

I too would be pleased to have a copy of the map: if the offer still stands?

TimP

Tim,

not sure if Dave is still around, as I asked for a copy of this map a couple of months ago , and he hasn't come back to me yet. Hopefully, somebody who did get a copy ,can help both of us out.

Cheers,

Dale.

Can I have the map please? I'm a teacher in the erea of Kalamaria and puting up a project about allies camp in the region.

Hello All

The Salonica Campaign Society has a rather splendid CD of maps of the campaign - mainly British Army maps of the region. There is a good map of the city. See here: Salonika Campaign Society map CD

Charles