Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Help to id photo

reds1510

This is a photo of my Great Uncle Thomas Moore driver 35697 of the RFA. He is back right in this photo and it is my understanding that he is in the RAMC in this particular photo. I was wondering could anyone help Id the others in this photo and if anyone knew where this might have been taken. Also if anyone knew why he would be changed to the RFA? I know it's a stretch but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pauline

post-41392-1278258092.jpg

The badges in the seated trio are more in focus and look like RAMC, and one look like RFA. There is a medal index card for your man, with that number, as driver, RFA, but without seeing the image I do not know if there is any extra information about RAMC.

There are several of his name in the Docs online but with different numbers.

D

The badges in the seated trio are more in focus and look like RAMC, and one look like RFA. There is a medal index card for your man, with that number, as driver, RFA, but without seeing the image I do not know if there is any extra information about RAMC.

There are several of his name in the Docs online but with different numbers.

D

Thanks for your reply, I have a copy of the medal card but there is only his RFA number on it and it does not mention when or why he changed from the RAMC. thank you for your help x