Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Dranoutre, July 1918

CROONAERT

Does anyone have a copy of a British (daily?) 'Situation Map' showing the German Order of Battle in the vicinity of Dranoutre for any date within the last fortnight of July 1918 and would be willing to let me have an image of that bit, please? Alternatively, any German dispositional map that anyone might have would be just as (if not more) useful - as would anything that showed the approximate location of German (and/or allied) units for here at this time (Divisional or below).

Thanks.

Dave

Does anyone have a copy of a British (daily?) 'Situation Map' showing the German Order of Battle in the vicinity of Dranoutre for any date date within the last fortnight of July 1918 and would be willing to let me have an image of that bit, please? Alternatively, any German dispositional map that anyone might have would be just as (if not more) useful - as would anything that showed the approximate location of German (and/or allied) units for here at this time (Divisional or below).

Thanks.

Dave

Have map dated 8th April but presume too early for you?

Thanks Joan, but, as you presume, it is too early for my present need.

Thanks again anyway.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone? ... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I can't help Dave, its hard to see someone who has helped so many people with maps and information in the past (including myself), come up with a request we are unable to satisfy.....

sorry mate...

regards

tom

Have map dated 8th April but presume too early for you?

Joan

would be very grateful for a copy of that map please. My great uncle was killed there on the 15th April 1918

Chris

Hello

My great uncle was killed on the 17th April see my avatar ( is that the right expression?) I think I will need my daughter here to help me with technical stuff can you send me your email via PM as I found that an easier way to send things in past.

thanks Joan