Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Services of Army officers 1920

27thBN

Is it just my book that is missing 30 pages in the middle the binding is perfect not happy....Book cost heaps years ago a now after a member wanted parkhouse looked up i discover 30 pages are missing bit late for a refund 20 years later.. As i am aware less than 5% of total is ok copyright wise(1.5% is all i need) is it possible to get the missing 30 pages without a scandal ie ask for them from members ..cant believe its taken me this long to realize im missing some pages.

MC

Hello MC,

I had a similar experience, my book is missing 30 pages in the middle but the binding is perfect. I brought it to the attention of the Dealer I had purchased the book from and he contacted the publisher. The outcome was they photocopied the missing pages for me and, as the book was out of print, sent a copy of the Half Yearly 1922 Army List by way of compensation. Worth a try, nothing to lose.

Regards

Ron

PS It makes you wonder if they managed to produce a complete version ?

Hello MC,

I had a similar experience, my book is missing 30 pages in the middle but the binding is perfect. I brought it to the attention of the Dealer I had purchased the book from and he contacted the publisher. The outcome was they photocopied the missing pages for me and, as the book was out of print, sent a copy of the Half Yearly 1922 Army List by way of compensation. Worth a try, nothing to lose.

Regards

Ron

PS It makes you wonder if they managed to produce a complete version ?

Hi seems hard to believe they all missed 30 pages in the middle .I just hope to get them one way or the other,ask,Beg demand one hopefully will work others on the forum have the book ..but are they also missing the same pages?

Thanks MC ....Army list hmm i want 1945 if given a choice

I have the reprint by John Hayward and it includes pages 1244 to 1275. If you are willing to send me payment for the postage and copying costs I would be happy to copy them for you. PM me your email address and we can discuss it. Regards, Dick Flory