Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Essex Regiment research

Eden

Hi Everyone ,

Regarding the Essex Regiment Museum -

This enquiry is related to my ongoing research into family ancestors - 3 brothers - who served in the Essex Regiment in WW1 .

It was suggested on the forum that i should contact the Essex Reg Museum to see if they can help with my enquiry - only i'm having difficulty as email keeps bouncing back as undelivered . I've tried the Curator's own email address and also the main "pompadour" etc address but with the same result .

Just wondered if anyone was familiar with the museum or the curator or knows of any problems they are having with email delivery .

Incidentally i've checked my email settings so can't see any problem there .

kind regards

Eden

Hi Eden, the address that I've used and it has not bounced back is pompadour@chelmsford.gov.uk the keeper is Ian Hook, the telephone number of the museum is 01245 605701, hope this helps.

Hi Eden, the address that I've used and it has not bounced back is pompadour@chelmsford.gov.uk the keeper is Ian Hook, the telephone number of the museum is 01245 605701, hope this helps.

Hi Leccy ,

Yes that was the "pompadour" address i sent to so i've just tried again ....hopefully it won't bounce back this time .

Maybe there was just a glitch last night or the intray was full or something .... hopefully this one will be ok .

Thanks for your help ,

Eden

Eden

Ian has been on leave, I believe his first day back was today so he will no doubt have a backlog.

Regards

Clive

Hi Clive ,

Thanks for your reply and this info - i wondered whether it could be something like that , and probably explains it .

kind regards ,

Eden