Remembered Today:

Unknown Poppy Badge

MACRAE

Any have any clues as to what this is ?

Dan

oopppsss picture added

post-2583-1272353689.jpg

None at all. :ph34r:

I think what Rjaydee meant to say was there appears to be a picture missing from the post...

No idea what it is....but want one!

:lol:

Bruce

At the very least it is pre 1958 - info below from Canadian Legion site .. maybe the 63 is a branch number?

Originally (1921)—British Empire Services League;, 1958—became British Commonwealth Ex-Services League (BCEL); 2002—dropped 'British' from its title;, 2003—'Royal' was added to its title

At the very least it is pre 1958 - info below from Canadian Legion site .. maybe the 63 is a branch number?

Originally (1921)—British Empire Services League;, 1958—became British Commonwealth Ex-Services League (BCEL); 2002—dropped 'British' from its title;, 2003—'Royal' was added to its title

Is this related to the British Empire League that sponsored two of the KRRC battalions?

Cheers,

Mark

Dan - if you have not already done so then it might be worth you contacting the web manager for

http://www.legion-memorabilia.org.uk/

I know it relates to Canada but Bob has links worldwide in terms of other Countries' Legion and Poppy Badges.

Philip

Hi Philip

Thanks for the link I just found that site a few weeks ago, Will search and see what I can come up with.

Dan

Hi Philip

Have contaced Bob with luck the badge can be identified

Dan