Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Handling German Munitions, Fuzes, Projectiles

Skipman

Great stuff Mike thanks for posting, perhaps you would like to set up a separate thread say "e-Books" or similar.

Regards

Norman

Great stuff Mike thanks for posting, perhaps you would like to set up a separate thread say "e-Books" or similar.

Regards

Norman

Hi Norman. That might be an idea. I am concerned about over-doing it. i will pm a mod and seek advice on it. There are so many excellent books coming on-line, and am posting the onmes I feel will be of most use. Whether the way I am doing it is the best way, I'm not sure. am happy to take advice.

Cheers Mike

My own view Mike is that you are doing us a great service by posting these excellent links, after all we just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labours!. I do think that a dedicated thread will have the advantage of bringing these books to our notice in a much better way than having the links spread throughout the forum. I am sure that other members will only be too happy to contribute their finds as well. Again many thanks for your efforts and please keep up the good work.

Regards

Norman