Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Trench map if possible

deano

Hi,

after a map for sept. 1916 at Hamel on the Ancre. Looking to pin down where the 12th Royal Sussex attacked with 116th Brigade on 3/9/16.

any help much appreciated ,

Dean.

From the "Linesman" package.....this map is dated 180816 Dean, no map for September, but the lines were fairly static here at that time.

Regards

Tom

post-5284-1267955910.jpg

From the "Linesman" package.....this map is dated 180816 Dean, no map for September, but the lines were fairly static here at that time.

Regards

Tom

post-5284-1267955910.jpg

Tom the linesman package could you give a few details as the the where to get the "set" and how much this is also what i have been after for some time as well

Also how much if any does the scale enlarge for closer detail

Thanks

MC

Thank you Tom, and much appreciated,

regards

Dean.

Ok MC, I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules as I am not involved with this product in any way, so here is the link to Guy's site..........

http://www.greatwardigital.com/

Guy is a forum Pal and is a regular poster...

The package is quite expensive, but in my opinion well worth it, there is no other comparable system that I am aware of, that does what the Linesman package can do.

I've played with it for ages and I'm still amazed by ability do amazing things contained in this mapping system.

regards

Tom

Ok MC, I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules as I am not involved with this product in any way, so here is the link to Guy's site..........

http://www.greatwardigital.com/

Guy is a forum Pal and is a regular poster...

The package is quite expensive, but in my opinion well worth it, there is no other comparable system that I am aware of, that does what the Linesman package can do.

I've played with it for ages and I'm still amazed by ability do amazing things contained in this mapping system.

regards

Tom

Thanks it looks great, pity i am in australia but just the trench maps are brilliant

MC