Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

I thought it was part of a lawnmower!

Seadog

What makes me giggle is Leo from York's response about a Tommy who 'brought back 2 500 lb tank shells from France & used them ase fire dogs'.

Ok,They were fit at the time but,1000lbs?In a kit bag???When we were firing shells 494lbs a time lighter?

As to the git throwing it in the garden...what would he have done with a chip pan on fire?

Git

As to the git throwing it in the garden...what would he have done with a chip pan on fire?

Git

He would have invited his mate to take a picture whilst posing with it in the kitchen.

Mick

I liked the other story better

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...lery-heist.html

To be precise a anti tank rifle grenade. Eventually re issued to the HG as the regulars got new AT guns etc. Wouldn't have done much to a Panzer Mk IV but could certainly total a ride on lawnmower.

Mick, that is a great story of the getaway driver with no arms. I see that one person made this comment:

"He WAS involved and should have been punished and not set free with a slapped wrist."

I think not!!

Norman

Mick, that is a great story of the getaway driver with no arms. I see that one person made this comment:

"He WAS involved and should have been punished and not set free with a slapped wrist."

I think not!!

Norman

In this world the unbelievable happens. It doesn't say much for the teams' planning skills. :D

John

To be precise a anti tank rifle grenade. Eventually re issued to the HG as the regulars got new AT guns etc. Wouldn't have done much to a Panzer Mk IV but could certainly total a ride on lawnmower.

It's No 68 to be precise. B)

What even an ATCO Reactive Armour Mark 5 sit-on industrial strength, Infra red grass detector, self sharpening blades mower? I think not unless depleted uranium was used.

Norman :D

Yes John its great isn’t it, a one-legged bicycle thief!! I could not resist posting this comment from the site:

Can't have been that hard to catch, riding round and round in a circle an' all! LOL!

Regards

Norman :rolleyes: