Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

H.G. Broadbent?

boris

This photograph was among a couple of family albums my father found a few years ago in a scrapyard! I have found 'homes' for a few of the pics. I know its a long shot but could anyone tell me anymore about this pic.? There is no further information to be gained from the album, just his name written underneath, he must have been a family friend of theirs, From past threads you guys seem to 'turn up trumps' with such requests!

post-1-1082416047.jpg

• 1 year later...
This photograph was among a couple of family albums my father found a few years ago in a scrapyard! I have found 'homes' for a few of the pics. I know its a long shot but could anyone tell me anymore about this pic.? There is no further information to be gained from the album, just his name written underneath, he must have been a family friend of theirs, From past threads you guys seem to 'turn up trumps' with such requests!

I am very interested in finding information about a H G Broadbent who attended Cambridge University in the 1890s. He would therefore be of the age to serve in the Great War, unfortunately I cannot tell from the small image here if it is my man! The large image on this site is no longer available to view, can you send a larger image? Thanks. J. Wilson