Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Gallipoli

Bardess

Wow!! :o

A bit jerky on my old PC had to pause it to let the PC catch up, but what a superb site - the links to photos and events is an especially nice touch! You could almost be there!

Fantastic - we could do with a few of the Western Front Battles presented like this. Even better if you could edit it to tell the story from your own point of interest. Have taken one tour to Gallipoli and it would have been amazing to have this to play with in the hotel in the evenings - it would really have brought it home to my tourists.

Thanks,

Chris

Diane,

Many thanks for sharing this. An excellent use of the technology even if my laptop just wasn't up to speed. This certainly has excellent potential for the classroom.

Regards,

Stephen Garnett

Diane, This is totally amazing, brilliant, what else can one say. My husband and I are going to Gallipoli at the end of September and have been doing some reading. Now this.....! Many thanks

Judy

This is excellent and puts the first day of the Anzac landing into a clear and precise summary with nice to see balance from the Turkish side as well. I wish one was done soon for the Helles and Suvla landings too.

I have found that the first time it streams the video content down it can be a little jerky, if you replay it (the file would then be cached on your local PC) the performance is much better.

Well done ABC

• 6 years later...