Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

MIC database

Jesse

What is the number of cards in contrast to the number that should be there if the index were complete. In other words, what is the percentage of coverage? Am I right in thinking maybe 70 percent?

I have always been given to understand that the MIC total figure was in the region of 5.5 million, according to the "blurb" on Ancestry there are approx 4.8 million now on site. This excludes women, MM winners and Indian MICs. Having said that I have all cards bar one of "my" men from a total of 218 = 99.5%. Regards Ralph.

Thanks for that, Ralph. Interesting stats. I don't think I've had quite the success rate you've had, but those numbers are encouraging. I should do a checklist, too.

I have always been given to understand that the MIC total figure was in the region of 5.5 million, according to the "blurb" on Ancestry there are approx 4.8 million now on site. This excludes women, MM winners and Indian MICs. Having said that I have all cards bar one of "my" men from a total of 218 = 99.5%. Regards Ralph.