Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Hellfire Corner Website.

206thCEF

Joe,

yes its a wonderful website and for your info its run by one of our Pal's on the Forum, Tom Morgan.

Regards, best wishes and happy reading.

Scottie.

Like many, my interest in the war started with Grandad. I'd researched his unit; written it up and then wondered what I could do with it. I asked on the old WFA forum and a couple of people said "you want Tom Morgan".

And Tom was good enough to publish it and several more of my scribblings. He encourages folk - you can take the guy out of teaching, but you can't take the teacher out of the guy. I regard him as one of my closest Forum friends.

John

But not empty, formulaic encouragement. Tom has lifted my spirits more than a couple of times when I've sought advice about the project. What he says is wise and considered. His website deserves its plaudits.

Gwyn

Tom Morgan is a wonderful individual and his website was responsible for my early interest

in the Great War. His site and his friendship is supurb.

Bill Rogers

A very commendable website and one that I recommend to many, well done Tom

cheers, Jon

And Tom is not just a WW1 expert/mentor/anorak--his blog at the time of the last Football World Cup was the most entertaining thing on the interweb--in my very humble opinion.

Hello Tom, you see nothing better than to have a new member to bring to attention of the "old ones" a fantastic website that they took for granted. Great work.

Congratulations.

Joe