Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Absent Voters List Dorset 1918 1919

exdower

I have a copy of the Absent Voters List for the parishes of Portesham, Litton Cheney, Puncknowle, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Winterborne St Martin in Dorset for 1918, and Portesham, Litton Cheney, Puncknowle, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Winterborne Abbas, Winterborne St Martin and Winterborne Steepleton for Spring 1919, and Litton Cheney, Puncknowle, Swyre, Allington,Whitchurch Canonicorum, Winterborne St Martin, Winterborne Abbas and Winterborne Steepleton for Autumn 1919.

Copyright prevents me putting them on the web but if anyone has an interest I would be happy to check a name for you

Who's copyright would that be exdower? I'm looking for Moggs's and Grinters from Dorset so any names that you come across would be appreciated. I'll also add your treasure to my list of known AVLs. I have a copy for Pembrokeshire (June 1918) that I'm hoping the local archives will allow to be digitized,

cheers, Jon

Hi, I had to sign some Data Protection Act form to get them which mentioned copyright so I guessed there must be one. Checking it seems copyright on BritGov material ends 50 years after publication so who knows when they were initially published. Anyway, its easier just to answer any queries, copyright or not.

Sorry, no Mogg's or Grinters