Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

The Great War in a Different Light.

206thCEF

Perhaps some members know already about this website but, this is for the new members. A terrific place with thousands of pages on all the participants in the 1st conflict. It would be too long to list everything but, I'm sure you will find to suit your interest. Great reading material for a rainy day. One topic will send you to another topic,to another topic and so on.

Cheers.

Joe

http://www.greatwardifferent.com/Great_War/index.htm

My PC hated the site, web guard clicked on and closed me down. Is there a spyware issue?

Well welshdoc, not that I know of. I'm using a Mac computer and never had any problems since I have been searching that website. Up to now, 36 members have looked at the site and none reported any problems, so far.

Cheers

Joe

Macs seem immune to most things, I have so many levels of anti virus and anti spyware, I do have a very sensitive system which may pick up spurious things I will try again. gareth

nope it hates it, apop up blocker is activated and jams the Pc. odd .

Infact the wesite has been reported as aphising site according to my software, so Ill have to give it a miss.

My PC hated the site, web guard clicked on and closed me down. Is there a spyware issue?

I have had no problems bookmarking this site on my mac. Thanks for drawing it to my attention.

jeremym

(Jeremy Mitchell)

Macs seem immune to most things, I have so many levels of anti virus and anti spyware, I do have a very sensitive system which may pick up spurious things I will try again. gareth

nope it hates it, apop up blocker is activated and jams the Pc. odd .

Infact the wesite has been reported as aphising site according to my software, so Ill have to give it a miss.

So welshdoc, any news about the website problems ????

Joe

• 4 years later...