Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

reliable WW1 medal sellers

DominicStockford

Is there a list of reliable sellers of WW1 medals? Ebay can be a bit thin when you specialize in a certain regiment. Does anyone have a list of websites etcetera that would help in looking for more to add to the collection?

Dominic,

Try here. There is a dealer thread, or just ask. BTW I think RAMC is a very good Corps to collect, some outstanding gallantry awards and compared to high end Line Infantry RFC, MGC etc is much more economical.

regards

Mark

http://www.britishmedalforum.com/index.php

Is there a list of reliable sellers of WW1 medals? Ebay can be a bit thin when you specialize in a certain regiment. Does anyone have a list of websites etcetera that would help in looking for more to add to the collection?

i belive that any dealer, with a sufficient record, can be counted as reputable. Here in OZ I go to I.S Wright, as i am sure many others do. One reputable medal company in England that I know of is Wallis and Wallis in Sussex. Also Spink.

Great War Medals if they are still going run by Steve & Maggie Law of Southgate,with their esteemed help I formed the nucleus of my Cambridgeshire Regiment collection!!!

Great War Medals if they are still going run by Steve & Maggie Law of Southgate,with their esteemed help I formed the nucleus of my Cambridgeshire Regiment collection!!!

Is that southgate in North London,if so did they have a shop as I cant ever recall seeing one there