The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Leige Robermont Cemetery

DAD

Is anyone out there planning a visit to Leige Robermont Cemetery in Belgium ?. My Gt Grandfather Private Harry Savage is buried there and i wondered if anyone was going , if they would be kind enough to try and take a photo of his grave for me ?. By the way , I live in Sheffield and i know there are Servicemen buried in the cemeteries here , and although i am not very mobile at the moment if there is anyone out there who would like a photo of any of them , i will do my best to oblige. Thank You.

Dad

Should it be Liege ? An important difference if you are searching online !

Also there is a Look Ups/Photo Request Section here where more people might see your needs.

Best Wishes

Sotonmate

Dad

Should it be Liege ? An important difference if you are searching online !

Also there is a Look Ups/Photo Request Section here where more people might see your needs.

Best Wishes

Sotonmate

You are quite right Sotonmate , my mistake , i will check out look ups now , thank you.

Actually, I got the photo for you today. PM me your email address, and I will send the photos to you. Doc

Dave , i dont know how you got it so quick , but thank you very much , it is great to see where he is.

i owe you one . Thank you again , John

• 3 weeks later...
Is anyone out there planning a visit to Leige Robermont Cemetery in Belgium ?. My Gt Grandfather Private Harry Savage is buried there and i wondered if anyone was going , if they would be kind enough to try and take a photo of his grave for me ?. By the way , I live in Sheffield and i know there are Servicemen buried in the cemeteries here , and although i am not very mobile at the moment if there is anyone out there who would like a photo of any of them , i will do my best to oblige. Thank You.

Erm...I'm a bit new to this, and have kinda stumbled upon this, but Private Harry Savage is also MY Gt Grandfather. Perhaps we're related. I have found as much info as is listed on the Leige Robertmont Cemetery but hit a bit of a wall....

Erm...I'm a bit new to this, and have kinda stumbled upon this, but Private Harry Savage is also MY Gt Grandfather. Perhaps we're related. I have found as much info as is listed on the Leige Robertmont Cemetery but hit a bit of a wall....

Hi Makkidee please pm me your details Dad