Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

On the scrounge

SANDY_LEISHMAN

I work out of the Museum of the Royal Highland Fusiliers, and organise visits for school children who are studying the First and Second World Wars as part of the corriculum.

Almost all the nice things we have are out on display in the Cases and I find my 'touchy feelie' box is kinda bare! If anyone has any equipment they no longer want, and which might be useful as a part of the box of artefacts the kids use to get a feel for the war, would find a good (and useful) home here!

Our address is:

Mr AB Leishman

Admin Officer

The Museum of the Royal Highland Fusiliers

518 Sauchiehall Street

Glasgow

G2 3LW

I work out of the Museum of the Royal Highland Fusiliers, and organise visits for school children who are studying the First and Second World Wars as part of the corriculum.

Almost all the nice things we have are out on display in the Cases and I find my 'touchy feelie' box is kinda bare! If anyone has any equipment they no longer want, and which might be useful as a part of the box of artefacts the kids use to get a feel for the war, would find a good (and useful) home here!

Our address is:

Mr AB Leishman

Admin Officer

The Museum of the Royal Highland Fusiliers

518 Sauchiehall Street

Glasgow

G2 3LW

Hey no touting for kit here Sandy your room 13 is full of stuff that you would not let me get my grubby mitts on :ph34r: .Try dinger he probally has some of his old kit from when he joined back in the days of the ark or has it about his store.

Dan :lol:

Hey no touting for kit here Sandy your room 13 is full of stuff that you would not let me get my grubby mitts on :ph34r: .Try dinger he probally has some of his old kit from when he joined back in the days of the ark or has it about his store.

Dan :lol:

Some would say half full, other half empty! and most of it relates to service long before Mr Maxim dreamed dreams of Genocide