Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

National Roll of the Great War giveaway

Michael Pegum

post-3328-1224326914.jpg

I have a complete set of the Naval & Military Press reprint of the National Roll of the Great War: biographies of more than 100,000 men and women from English regions who served in the Great War, most of them survivors (14 volumes plus index volume). Details can be seen at the naval-military-press.com website.

I do not need them, and will give them to anyone who will pay the postage. The whole set weighs 12.25kg (27lbs). Postage from Dublin to Northern Ireland is £17.00 and to Great Britain, £35.80. If no-one wants the whole set, after a while I will offer individual volumes.

The regions covered are:London (5 volumes)

Southampton

Luton

Birmingham

Leeds

Bradford

Portsmouth

Manchester

Bedford and Northampton

Salford.

Michael

Let me know if they are still available!!

Peter

Cheque OK?

post-3328-1224326914.jpg

I have a complete set of the Naval & Military Press reprint of the National Roll of the Great War: biographies of more than 100,000 men and women from English regions who served in the Great War, most of them survivors (14 volumes plus index volume). Details can be seen at the naval-military-press.com website.

I do not need them, and will give them to anyone who will pay the postage. The whole set weighs 12.25kg (27lbs). Postage from Dublin to Northern Ireland is £17.00 and to Great Britain, £35.80. If no-one wants the whole set, after a while I will offer individual volumes.

The regions covered are:London (5 volumes)

Southampton

Luton

Birmingham

Leeds

Bradford

Portsmouth

Manchester

Bedford and Northampton

Salford.

Michael

Yes please , have sent a PM, but just looking at the times and as my post is an hour later, I guess I will have missed them

Paul

I have replied in a PM. I will post them on Monday.

Michael