Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Sir Douglas Haig's Despatches

Greenwoodman

Any very friendly Pal out there have the maps for the "Depatches"? I have an N&M reprint, in which the maps are very poor, and of a reduced size. I'm looking for a fullsize copy of "The German Offensive on the Lys - April 1918" (I believe its roughly 20" square), which will probably mean a trip to Prontaprint or similar. Any expenses taken care of, naturally.

Any very friendly Pal out there have the maps for the "Depatches"? I have an N&M reprint, in which the maps are very poor, and of a reduced size. I'm looking for a fullsize copy of "The German Offensive on the Lys - April 1918" (I believe its roughly 20" square), which will probably mean a trip to Prontaprint or similar. Any expenses taken care of, naturally.

If you wait a couple of weeks, many forum pals will be able to print this easily for you.

I can't say any more, but you can read more about it on the Ypres Forum, that does not have the same rules as here.

Guy

Many thanks Guy. I've had a kind offer via PM. so am fixed up. But I'd like to follow up on your post. Whereabouts the Ypres forum please?

Just wanted to record a public note of thanks to the Pal who contacted me by PM, and went out of the way to help me. As the contact was by PM, I'll not let on who the Pal is, but as the rugby ref Spreaders is wont to remark when penalising somebody "He (or she) knows"!