Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

10/KOYLI

Max

• 3 years later...
I have the war diary for 10th Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. Look-ups no problem.

Hi I am researching my grandad John Lyons 10th KOYLI no.3129

I would be interested in details for from the time they arrived in france, my granddad wrote on his wallet Bullecourt 1915. Also if possible details for the Battle of Loos.

Regards

Shaun

Hello Shaun

That would be a couple of hundred images, and obviously far too much to post on the forum. If you PM me your postal address I will burn a CD for you.

Andy

• 3 years later...

I have the war diary for 10th Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. Look-ups no problem.

sir my name is john i have been looking all over tha place to find out about my grandfather robert william armour of the 10 weat yorkshires he joined up at the begining ans was wounded the first day of the somme offensive then he was sent back to the front i know he was at ypres at the begining and fricourt on the somme where he was wounded in between nothing untill he was finished off at the end of the war my dad said that he was at hill 60 as well can you help me at all i dont know what a war diary is so im just looking through the forum for any clues his number was 16169 pte his mates were gerry delaney he was sniped at verdun and his other mate was mathew hunter any info you give me will be much appriciated i will even pay you for your time or a cd of the war diary many thanks regards a hopefull friend john