Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Some Superb Images Here

Seadog

Excellent Images....thank you for posting this link Norman.

These are great images. Thanks for posting the link. Those concerning the Thiepval and the Schwaben Redoubt are of particular interest to me.

Thanks,

Peter

Wonderful images Norman - that coloured image almost brings them to life. Thank you for posting.

Anne

Brilliant images. Thanks for the link.

Norman, fantastic. Thanks for the link.

Pete.

Wow. personally I'm not a fan of ghost-photo's, but this man has done a great job.

Roel

Thanks Roel the ghost images of Ypres are extremely well executed and in my opinion would look great on display in the City itself. There are some very talented people out there and this is one of my all-time favorites in which everything seems to come together to make a thought-provoking and moving image, the only thing that bugs me is that I did not take it!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/norfolkodyssey/234090809/in/faves-glosters/

Norman

Brilliant stuff, but absolutely spine-chilling - thanks for posting.

I tried to enlarge the images to see some further detail, but it doesn't seem to work - when I click on the imagethe resulting "enlargement" is in fact smaller that the image on the full page. Am I using the wrong browser (Firefox)?

Colin

Amazing pictures... thanks for sharing !!

MM.

• 3 weeks later...

What extraordinary images, I'm quite speechless. Thanks Norman for posting the link and thanks to Nick for producing the images. All those young lads in colour, amazing and so moving.

Christina

Thanks again. I'll try and sort out the image sizing to view it, I have to be a bit careful about how big teh files are due to server load and the fact that I've had things reappear elsewhere which is a bit annoying, particularly when it's my actual photography.

I have followed and admired your work for some while Nick. We tread a lot of the same ground. Good to see you here.

• Great pictures, thanks for sharing. John