Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Border Regiment Forum

spike10764

Chris Szigeti is starting a Border Regiment Forum Visit The Forum

I think it could be a worthwhile endeavour-so please visit and consider joining especially if you have an interest in the Border Regiment. It hopes to cover a wide range from pre WW1 to post WW2 and any information or comments would be welcome.

To quote Chris....

"I have been working on creating a forum just for the Border Regiment. The forum itself will for the entire regiment but like other forums there will be plenty of opportunity to include many categories under each section.I’m still not sure if it is a good idea but because I am passionate about the 11th Battalion and would love to see a forum just for the regiment as a whole I am spending my time creating the look and feel and trying to convince myself it is the right thing to do.

I would appreciate some feedback about the site, I was hoping to get it linked to your site and to that of the Border Regiment Museum just so that it would reach more people. I understand that it could take some time to pick up but this could be a worthwhile project"

Chris already has two sites on the web already John Bardgett

And Lonsdales Website

He has a keen interest in the Border Regiment and would like to get this project up and running.

Have you checked your email? I thought that, but discovered it is a link to verify system.

Chris is away at a wedding this w/end but if you email him from the address on his webpages come Monday then I'm sure he'll sort it out for you....

I managed to register with no problems earlier on this afternoon. (It seemed that I hadn't, but the email arrived). The link on the email didn't work, but manually typing it onto the address bar did the trick.

Dave.

Spike,

What's the link (if any) between Chris and Colin Bardgett?

Spike,

What's the link (if any) between Chris and Colin Bardgett?

There may be teething problems- please give Chris a chance to sort them out next week.....

Derek- he is a relative of Colin Bardgett- I'm not sure exactly how....