Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

360° Panoramic View - France, Belgium, Poland, Israël & Italy -

YvanFrance

My French is very limited.

Simply to say again .. MERCI BEAUCOUP.

And to state .. one of the best additions to this forum I have ever seen.

For Chris Baker -- I would sincerely ask if this could be 'built in' to the LLT Trail site? With permissions of the man who has done it .. obviously.

Many thanks.

I would just like to second this request, and also add my thanks again. They are BON!

Barbara,...

C'est fantastique. Je suis Irlandais (Du Norde). Merci.

And if anyone who has decent French will translate ..

Your work is not only highly professional, but also indicates your knowledge of the areas of battle in which there is so much interest. You have stepped forward and given new angles on so many things. I can pay no higher tribute. Thank you very much.

Stunning thread. Thank you so much.

Chris

Hello from France,

avec mes panoramiques, j'essaie de vous faire découvrir les cimetières où reposent ces hommes qui se battaient pour un idéal, la liberté, leur patrie, l'aventure, leurs camarades,...

Pour leurs familles, pour leurs petits-enfants, j'espère que vous pourrez découvrir le pays, la région, les villages et les villes où ils se sont battus et pour lesquels ils sont morts.

J'espère que ces panoramiques vous montrent, certes ces cimetières et ces lieux de mémoire, mais aussi tout ce qu'il y a aux alentours, et que les photographies ne vous montrent pas toujours...

J'espère que pour beaucoup de ceux qui ne vivent pas dans ma région, dans mon pays ou en Europe, ces panoramiques vous montrent aussi la nature, les champs et les plaines, les arbres et les fleurs, nos saisons et notre climat, ...

Enfin, j'espère que cela témoignera des conséquences et de l'horreur de ce que fut ce conflit.

Yvan

Je dédie ce panoramique à tous les volontaires et bénévoles, et particulièrement à vous: Joanne64, peut-être découvrirons-nous bientôt Milan ?

- Norfolk Cemetery -

D. Robertson

E.A. Goss

I.A. Laud

Sorry, i haven't words in English.

post-31491-1206222815.jpg

Yvan,

I am totally stunned by your work and very pleased to find it all under one roof. Deville Wood was inspiring and chilling in the same moment. I haven't yet viewed them all, but I will get there eventually. Are you planning a visit to Quarry Cemetery, Montauban? My Great Grandfather Levi was finally laid to rest there in the 1920's after spending a few years out on the battlefield between the quarry and Bernafay Wood. I look forward to viewing more of your beautiful captivating work, thank you for sharing with us all

cheers, Jon

Hello Jon,

i have made for everybody (and specially for you)

http://www.todayisfree.com/360/vue_panoramique_quarry_1.html

I'm doing an other view (near the entrance of the cemetery), may be ready tonight.

And for spoons, before an another type of panoramic view, he can see this cairn

http://www.todayisfree.com/360/vue_panoram...almaison_1.html

Yvan

I was having a stressful day, but when I sat down and looked at these lovely images, I relised that I was'nt stressed at all. Thank you. they are stunning. Sue S

• Admin

Magnificent work Yvan, thank you. Can I request some panoramas around Loos when you can please?

Regards, Michelle

Merci Michelle,

OK for Loos, in some weeks, please tell me the cemetery that you want, i will do.

Approximatively 20 new panoramic view.

(there is 110 different panoramic view, and in some days, 40 more).

Yvan

Yvan

Your work is amazing. Last week we visited Delville Wood and to see your photo of it was wonderful. Very moving.

Keep up the good work.

Steve m

• Admin

Yvan,

Thank you for the offer of the 360 panoramas at Loos- can I please request Dud Corner, St Marys ADS, Bois Carree and 9th Avenue?

Many thanks, Michelle

Hello Michelle,

For the 360 panoramas, near Loos, give me some weeks, and you will discover, (or re-discover ?) these cemeteries.

RDV in some weeks, if you want you can see 25 new different places in the north of France and Belgium on "today is free" , sorry, i have no time for make a link for each new places.

Amicalement

Yvan

• Admin

Many thanks for taking the time to visit Loos Yvan. I look forward to seeing your work.

Amicalement

Michelle

I have started collaborating with Yvan in his project!

As a first result you can see the panoramic of Milan's War cemetery he made with my photos...

All the panoramics (new and old) have also been re-ordered so that they are listed in alphabetical order for each country...That way they should be easier to find!

The address is http://www.todayisfree.com/ , as usual.

Milan's panoramic can be reached directly at http://www.todayisfree.com/360/vue_panoramique_milan_0.html

Elena

I have started collaborating with Yvan in his project!

As a first result you can see the panoramic of Milan's War cemetery he made with my photos...

All the panoramics (new and old) have also been re-ordered so that they are listed in alphabetical order for each country...That way they should be easier to find!

The address is http://www.todayisfree.com/ , as usual.

Milan's panoramic can be reached directly at http://www.todayisfree.com/360/vue_panoramique_milan_0.html

Elena

Welcome in the team ;):lol:

Hello from here,

Welcome to the (A) team, Milan cemetery panoramic is great !

If any pals want to help Yvan for that great project in France, UK, Belgium, Egypt, Australia, South Africa, NZ, Canada, etc... you only need a tripod + camera and 15 minutes of your time.

Join up !

Mister T

;)

Hello from france,

i have a contact with an australian tourist in Galipolli, i haven't lot of information about Galipolli,

Is there somebody who can tell me 2 or 3 good places for make 360° panoramic view in this area

Thanks

Yvan

Fantastic work! Is there a panoramic view of Pernois British Cemetary, Halloy Les Pernois? My great Uncle is buried there,

Annette

Hello Annette,

sorry, but there is a "volunteers" in the area, be sure that in some weeks, you will discover Pernois British Cemetary in 360° panoramic view