Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Help with Headstones Please (France & India)

bts1970

Received with many thanks

Captain ERNEST HESKETH HARRISON. , PERONNE COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION, Grave Reference: V. K. 1.

62523 Private FRANK GEORGE MERCHANT. , GEZAINCOURT COMMUNAL CEMETERY, Grave Reference: II. M. 17.

Best regards

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all

Just bumping this up the list in the hope that i can get some of the remaining headstones & Memorial tablets.

Best regards

Bob

• 1 month later...

Evening all

just another bump to the top, the list on Post 1 is the upto date & therefore outstanding list of Headstoens i would like to capture if possible

best regards

bob

• 6 years later...

Hello,

I'm researching a Private Thomas Payne T/4662 who died on the 24th November 1916. He is listed on the Warlingham Memorial in Surrey. I am part of a group of volunteers who will be paying tribute to the men of 1916. I know Thomas Payne is listed on the Delhi Memorial Gate but I believe he also has a grave in Nowshera Military Cemetery in India. Any help with his grave would be most appreciated

Best wishes

Lauren

Lauren,

Welcome to the Forum.

You would be well advised to start a new post in the "Photo - Wants" section of the Forum.

Far more people will see it there than tagged onto the end of this existing thread.

Best of luck, (you may need it).

BillyH.