Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Casualty Lists

stiletto_33853

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Margaretnolan said:

What does N.Y.D. Sick mean. I see a local man on the above list.

Not Yet Diagnosed.

:poppy:

Edited by seaJane

Thank you, stiletto_33853. I have the 1914/5 trio to 595 Sapper T.H. Marks, R.E. (posting 906). Useful additional information even if it is only measles.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not lost interest in this thread. I started looking for 1916 RE lists in the hope that I might find my RE grandfather on one of the faint or obscured lists that FMP has not been able to index. I think I have now found all the RE lists since I have not turned up a fresh one for some time. I am now working on stage 2, which is to check the accuracy of the lists in respect of names, ranks and numbers and stage 3, which is to include the names from the 1916 Times OCL RE Wounded lists and names in the 1916 RE War Diaries (having also been checked for accuracy) on to my ever growing spreadsheet. 

Brian

Edited by brianmorris547
typo

30600_192813-00137 copy.jpg

Edited by stiletto_33853

On 21/10/1916 I posted list H 7430 showing REs and today I found another list with the same reference (and date). The last name is 2616 Pte Patterson, G of 205 Tunnelling Co (should be 250 TC). George Patterson was 2616 Northumberland Fusiliers later Labour Corps 471296. He was attached to 250 TC but was not in the REs. He is also shown on list H 7414 (post 619 - posted 02/09/1916) as 250 TC.

001.JPG