Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Reproduction Boots

GRANVILLE

Can I bring to the attention of members, in particular reenactors, that boots will soon be available from the Derbyshire firm of William Lennons & Co.

Lennons was started in 1899, and still produces boots & shoes of high quality from the same mill building.

They produced boots for the army during both world wars, and have now dusted down their old records etc so that they can once again meet a growing demand.

I have seen their sample B5 'rough-out' leather boot, and it looks very good to me.

Can I take the opportunity to thank member Joe Sweeney, who has provided information and photos which are proving very helpful in getting some of the finer details right.

I don't think it will be long before they become available, so can I suggest interested parties visit lennons site at: www.williamlennons.co.uk, and drop them an email. They will file these and when pictures & prices become available, will let you know, making you amongst the first to know.

All the best.

David Upton

Hi David

Is the web address for Lennons correct as I don't appear to be able to access it?

Regards, Roger

Hi David

Is the web address for Lennons correct as I don't appear to be able to access it?

Regards, Roger

Big appology folks. Drop the letter s: ie: williamlennon.co.uk