Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Canadian 1916 Pattern Dismounted Equipment

Prussia

I am trying to find information , particularly drawings or illustrations. of the yoke used in the Canadian 1916 Pattern Dismounted Equipment. The euipment is illustrated at the Kaiser's Bunker but does'nt show enough detail of the attachment ends of the yoke that would enable me to have teh piece reproduced.Any help would be much appreciated

I am trying to find information , particularly drawings or illustrations. of the yoke used in the Canadian 1916 Pattern Dismounted Equipment. The euipment is illustrated at the Kaiser's Bunker but does'nt show enough detail of the attachment ends of the yoke that would enable me to have teh piece reproduced.Any help would be much appreciated

Obvious question, but have you tried contacting Kaisers Bunker and simply asking for some better pictures?

There is a reasonable photo of the yoke alone on page 73 of Jack Summer's "Tangled Web: Canadian Infantry Accoutrements 1855-1985". Unfortunately it didn't scan well when I tried this morning.

• 4 years later...

Hullo,

I am also interested in preparing a replica of the dismounted yoke. I was wondering how your data search went and your project turned out ?

Best regards

Ross T